Maintenance engineer (industrial buildings and equipment)
Our client is an international company, one of the world's leaders in agriculture, announces a competition for the vacant position of «Maintenance engineer».
Main Purpose of the Job: Support the expansion of production facilities in Ukraine. Development and execution of Facilities and Technology oriented projects, factory installations, new construction and renovation of buildings and facilities.
- Official employment, social guarantees according to the legislation of Ukraine.
- Medical and life insurance.
- Free lunches.
- Overalls are provided;
- Schedule: five-day working week, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Location of the company's office - Popilnyansky district, Zhytomyr region.
- Free transfer from Bila Tserkva, Fastiv.
- Competitive salary level. The company is ready to consider the wishes of candidates.
- Support the business objectives in providing technical services for building and equipment implementations on capital projects, including scope determination, detailed design coordination, planning and scheduling, construction, startup, commissioning, obtaining permits and completing project documentation.
- Identification of operational issues that require engineering support for improvement of on-stream time, reliability of equipment, identification of improved equipment-based solutions, troubleshooting support for mechanical problems and coordination of vendor support for issues.
- Engage engineering resources to develop design, internally and externally.
- Interact with and report to the international project team managing large projects and longer term, be responsible on smaller projects to work for the full cycle of the project from concept to completion and closure, including planning, organizing and controlling cost and execution.
- Develop engineered solutions for day-to-day operating problems and regulatory compliance.
- Interface with the project customer to ensure that the functional definition and project scope are well defined and agreed upon.
- Ensure that change management, routine communication and proper approvals are complied with.
- Providing regulatory support for project implementation.
- University degree in civil engineering or mechanical.
- 3+ years of experience in executing industrial projects.
- English — Upper-Intermediate level (spoken and written).
- Knowledge of Ukrainian legislation on building codes.
- High level of organizational and communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
Please, pay attention that by sending your CV to address of ZEST Outsourcing, you give your consent for processing the personal data, given by you with the purpose of recruiting, and providing the personal data for companies and organizations that are customers of the ZEST Outsourcing company.