Production Research Specialist (Agriculture)
Our client is an international company, one of the world's leaders in agriculture, announces a competition for the vacant position of «Production Research Specialist».
- Official employment, social guarantees according to the legislation of Ukraine.
- Company car and mobile communications.
- Medical and life insurance.
- Free lunches.
- Schedule: five-day working week, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Location of the company's office - Popilnyansky district, Zhytomyr region.
Main Purpose of the Job: Conduct field agronomy research protocols under the direction Production Research Scientist. Capture quality research data in order to give reliable seed production recommendations to maximize seed yield and quality, reduce costs and improve reliability that will enable production teams to deliver.
- Conduct field agronomy research protocols.
- Capture quality research data in order to give reliable seed production recommendation.
- Еxecuting field research through close collaboration with site operation teams and local Production Research Scientist.
- Searching and contracting of experimental areas.
- Supporting planning of agriculture experimentation.
- Implementation, agronomic management and evaluation of production research trials.
- Coordinate note collection and data curation.
- Assist with the cross regional evaluation of research protocols.
- Education: higher education in agronomy, graduation from graduate school or a scientific degree will be an advantage.
- 2+ years of experience in Agricultural research, or Ag technical field.
- English — Upper Intermediate level (spoken and written).
- Ability to lead and supervise field crews.
- Broad knowledge of farming practices & experience in row crop research testing programs.
- Experience with agricultural research equipment and field safety program.
- Excellent communication skills, leadership and influencing skills, results orientation.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 30% of time.
- Driving license category «B». - Agricultural machinery licenses will be an added advantage.
Please, pay attention that by sending your CV to address of ZEST Outsourcing, you give your consent for processing the personal data, given by you with the purpose of recruiting, and providing the personal data for companies and organizations that are customers of the ZEST Outsourcing company.